Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Resolution



One of my BIGGEST pet peeves about myself is the way I do laundry (or don't do laundry). This year I am going to focus on that. I will put the laundry in the washer, dryer, and then (and this is the hardest part) PUT IT AWAY! I will no longer wonder if the clothes in the basket need to be washed or if they are ready to wear. I will have less wrinkles. The boys will be able to find their socks and underwear. This task is going to be huge! It has been a MAJOR problem for me since the day I started doing my own laundry. Wish me luck.





I mean, come on, it's not like this is how I have to do it. Really. What's my problem?

3 comments:

Andie said...

I feel the same way! I would rather clean toilets than do laundry. There's something really wrong with that.

The 4 Hoggans said...

After you master this one maybe you could teach me. Part of my problem is staying caught up with everything. I don't like to clean.

Darcie said...

LOL....You are so funny!!! I am the same way I hate doing the laundry. You would think with me being home all day it would get done....But nope!