My Dad took Spencer, Chandler, and my brother Coleson fishing last Saturday. Spencer was the only one to catch a fish. He was so excited. He wanted to take the fish with him everywhere. He was spending the day at his cousin Aiden's house and wanted to bring it to show them. He told me that it would be okay because they had a fridge to keep it in. Thank you to my Dad for taking him. It was an experience that I am sure he won't soon forget.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Spencer got Meet the Robinson's for his birthday. Brandon came home from work in the middle of the show. Spencer was happy to have his movie watching buddy. They have such a good time watching and talking about movies. We even caught Spencer playing with the tripod pretending to film. Brandon was so proud.
Posted by Kathie at 8:07 AM
Posted by Kathie at 8:03 AM
They brought out his birthday dessert with four spoons. He looked at them and asked "Why did they bring four spoons?" I told him that they brought them out in case he wanted to share. He thought about that for a minute and said "Well, I don't". Eventually he decided it was too big and decided to share.
Posted by Kathie at 7:26 AM
Saturday, November 10, 2007
I was not tagged, but this looked like fun.
1.What is your husband's name? Brandon Eldon Young
2. How long have you been together?6 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? 1 year
4. How old is he? 25
5. Who eats more? It depends on what we are eating.
6. Who said I love you first? Brandon did.
7. Who is taller? Brandon
8. Who sings better? Brandon, I cannot sing to save my life. Unless I am alone in the car. Then I am a rockstar!
9. Who is smarter? We are different kinds of smart.
10. Whose temper is worse? For SURE MINE!!!
11. Who does the laundry? I do.
12. Who does the dishes? I do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills? America First Auto Bill Pay for 95% of most of them. I do the rest.
15. Who mows the lawn? Brandon does.
16. Who cooks dinner? It's either me or the restaurant.
17. Who drives when you are together? Mostly Brandon. Especially at night.
18. Who is more stubborn? It depends on the issue. I think he is a little bit more stubburn, but I am sure that he would say me.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is usually the first one to want to stop fighting. I don't know that either of us really own up to being wrong. We just usually agree to disagree.
20. Whose parents do you see the most? Brandon's
21. Who proposed? Brandon
22. Who is more sensitive? Without a doubt, ME!
23. Who has more friends? Brandon definetly has more friends than me. I have a hard time making new friends, and the friends that I do have are old friends that I feel very close to.
24. Who has more siblings? We are tied. I have 1 sister, 3 brothers and he has 1 brother, 3 sisters
25. Who wears the pants in the family? We're pretty equal.
26. Where did you meet? Harmons Grocery Store in Roy, UT
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? I think she's upstairs. His mom was my boss, and he came over to ask where she was. I hoped the entire time he walking over that he was coming to talk to me.
28. Where was your first date? We saw a great movie 'Driven' and then went to play at a school playground.
29. Where was your first kiss? The parking lot of Harmons.
30. Where did you get engaged? His Grandma's property. Surrounded by wild turkeys.
31. Where were you married? Brigham City South Stake Center.
32. Where was the honeymoon? St. George and Vegas.
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? I would have passed on Vegas. Although, We did get a really great picture predicting what our future baby would look like. Thank goodness it was wrong! I'll have to post that later-it is SCARY!!!
Posted by Kathie at 6:46 AM
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Spencer has the craziest idea of what is appropriate attire for going out into the world. Today it was Superman pajamas with last years pirate costume underneath. I swore that my kids would always leave the house in the cutest clothes, with a clean face. That is not always the case. I have decided to pick my battles, and what he decides to wear is not a battle I want to fight. Who am I to stifle his creativity. Luckily, so far, Chandler is okay wearing what I choose for him.
Posted by Kathie at 12:58 PM
Friday, November 2, 2007
Three weeks ago I took a week off of work to potty-train Chandler. He suffered from severe diaper rash for most of his life, so I decided enough was enough. I didn't think he was quite ready, but he surprised me. He is really good at holding it. He shares his daddy's phobia of public bathrooms. Hopefully we will be able to work through that. I am now not changing diapers for the first time in 5 years! What a relief. It is nice not to be spending the money on that anymore. Although one day I would like to be changing diapers again, it is nice to have a break from that for a while. Hooray for Chandler!
Posted by Kathie at 2:44 PM
Posted by Kathie at 2:17 PM
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Posted by Kathie at 3:32 PM