Thursday, January 8, 2009

April Babies

I have 2 cousins that are pregnant due in April with me.  We are all having boys. We had a family party on the 1st of January and had to do a belly pic.  Man, do I hate belly pics, but this one is fun because we are all in it together.  We plan to get together to take one of the little boys once they are born.  
I am pregnant with my 3rd boy.  Meagan is pregnant with her first baby.  Nicole is pregnant with her 3rd child, but 1st boy.

Side note:  I went to the doctor this morning.  Everything looks good.  Right on schedule.  But the interesting thing to note is Jamie Oliver was mentioned on the cover of 3 different magazines.  3 is my favorite number and Oliver is the name that I want to give the little guy.  That's a sign, right.  Brandon just needs to give in:)

7 comments:

Rachael said...

That would be a sign to me. Come on Brandon, you can name the next one Ledger(that is if it's a boy). I think Oliver is a cute name it's alot like Olivia and I kind of like that name.

The Huffies said...

Yay! I love boys and I love the name Oliver, so cute. Hope you're feeling well...you look great!

nicole said...

OH DEAR, I really wish my BUTT was not the same size as my BELLY haha!! I can never stop both ends from growing every pregnancy, sigh. I also happen to notice YOU are NOT in maturnaty pants and you are wearing a BELT!!!! Cute bellys ladies:)

Kedrick & Kori said...

You look cute Kath. How are you feeling????? Oh the joys of being pregnant. What day in April are you due? I heard the 16th is a great day to have a baby.

Whit said...

what a cute picture--you guys might hate it now, but I bet you'll love looking back at that in 20 years. CUTE!

Fortunes said...

It's a sign. The names Oliver. :) I didn't know you were cousins with Nicole. Will you tell her I said hi and congrats.

Kylee said...

Your baby tracker says only 99 days to go! You're in the double digits!