Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

Waiting to go downstairs to see if Santa came.
Santa brought a red Nintendo DS for Chan.

And a blue one for Spence.
I said "Show me how Christmas makes you feel."
You can tell a bit of the difference in their personalities from these pictures.  I wouldn't trade either one of them.  They made Christmas so fun.  I love to watch the innocent excitement.
We went up to Brigham after we opened all of our presents.  There was a snow storm that night that threatened to keep us up there.  Luckily, we made it home safe.  Brandon's hands were sore from holding the steering wheel so tight.  

This Christmas was one of the best ones I have had in a long time.  It was relaxed and focused on Family.  Brandon and I didn't do Christmas presents for each other, but I didn't feel like I missed out on anything.  It was nice to not have to worry about that part of it all.  I did feel bad a bit before Christmas, but on Christmas day it didn't matter that we didn't have gifts.  Brandon agreed with me that it was one of the best we have had together.  

3 comments:

Kylee said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. I agree that driving home from Brigham that night was was quite scary. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in ages. (I know it was really only a few weeks ago, but it FEELS like more.) Let's do something soon.

Whit said...

That's so cool that even though you didn't get anything, it ended up being better than when you do exchange gifts. Hmmm...maybe we all should try that once and a while! Glad it was a good one for ya :)

Kedrick & Kori said...

So cute, I won't leave a comment on all of them, but I was laughing my head off at Chandler's when he turned 4 (must be leftover from 3) hee hee, I still can't stop smiling :) I am glad that you had the best Christmas ever, it reminds me of a quote I love which is so true "The more simple we are, the more complete we become."
Hope your doing good, I still want to come see your home, when can I???