Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I need more time...

I went to the doctor yesterday for a routine prenatal exam. I found out that I have my 3rd bladder infection. I will be on antibiotics until I am at 36 weeks and then I will probably be started. That is 4 short weeks away. YIKES! I was ready to go full term, which meant I have 8 weeks left. That time just got cut in half. I am having a bit of a freak out about this. I have another appointment in 2 weeks. Hopefully at this appointment he will tell me that everything looks good and I can keep being pregnant for a bit longer.

What kind of crazy pregnant lady am I? I am asking to be pregnant longer. Most want the baby to be here NOW. I want him to come, just not yet. I have had a really good pregnancy, with the exception of the bladder infections, and I am not quite ready to be a mom to a newborn yet. I guess if nothing else this should kick my preparations into high gear. Let's hope that Park City has some killer deals this weekend. Yay for Girls Day!

0 comments: