Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cuddles and video games



Not cuddling with a person, but a toy elephant.  Pretty cute.

Not playing ds, but cuddling and cute.  James came to stay the night at our house.  Brandon had to introduce him to some movies that he missed in the two years he was gone.  The boys were loving having him here.  They are right by his side whenever he is around.  






The Nintendo DS is a single player game, but 9 times out of 10 it is played by one person who is cuddled by another.  There has been far more cuddling around me since the boys got their ds for Christmas.  

5 comments:

Fortunes said...

I love it.

Kedrick & Kori said...

hee hee, cute pics of everyone.

nicole said...

That is awesome!! I love it!! James is so Tall!!

Anonymous said...

you'd think i was sick of ds but i catch myself playing it at least twice daily. unfortunately no one cuddles me

Linsay and Jake said...

That is really cute! I love all those pictures, everyone looks so concentrated on the game. Very cute!