Thursday, March 19, 2009

Me and my cute boys.

I went to the doctor on Tuesday. Everything looks good. He is going to let me stay pregnant as long as my body/the baby decides to let me. I feel really good about that. I am hoping to have him on Easter, but I really don't get to choose. We have pretty much decided to name him Oliver. Unless a name comes out of the blue between now and the time he is "officially" named. Chances are it could happen. It did with Spencer.

I have decided that I have got to do something to get out of Harmons. I started here 8.5 years ago as "holiday help". Every time the holidays come around I am reminded that my 3 months has turned into years. I don't like it. Not to toot my own horn, but I am really good at what I do, but most of what I do could be done by a monkey. I have decided to go back to school and pursue my dream of teaching Kindergarten/First Grade. I applied for school and financial aid and I am now waiting to hear the results of that. What better time to go back to school than as a mother of 3 boys. Ha. Just taking the step to apply has lifted my spirits. Sure, I will probably work at Harmons until I am done with school, but knowing that I am on the path to freedom makes my heart skip a beat.

Spencer and Chandler are very excited for the arrival of their little brother. Chandler said to me the other day "I wish it could be night for long so I could sleep until April." I told Spencer yesterday that the baby had been kicking like crazy all day. He said "He is probably really mad because he wants to come out and meet us." Makes perfect sense to me.

2 comments:

Fortunes said...

That's awesome about going back to school. I can't believe your next little one will be here so soon. We better have a girls night next week...how about it?

Kellie said...

You are very brave but I'm sure you can handle it. It's cute how excited your boys are about the baby.