Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Questions about me...

Spencer:

What is something mom always says to you?I don’t know  Dad: If I tell him something I want to  do he says no
2. What makes mom happy? Me being good and cleaning my room and doing things she wants me to do.  Dad: If I don’t tell lies
3. What makes mom sad? When dad says something that you don’t like  Dad:  Nothing
4. How does your mom make you laugh? By tickling me. Dad: Tickle
5. What was your mom like as a child? Good Dad: Good
6. How old is your mom? One second 25, 26, what 27. Dad: 25.
7. How tall is your mom? maybe 15 feet Dad: 16 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do? to do things you want to do Dad: to tickle me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Cry Dad: Stay happy
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I say Uhhh. Wait I want to think. You wear cool clothes. Dad: Same thing and for movies
11. What is your mom really good at?  Golf. Dad: Filming
12. What is your mom not very good at? Air hockey Dad: Golf
13. What does your mom do for her job? Works at Harmons. Dad: Films all day
14. What is your mom's favorite food? I don’t know. Dad: I know he likes something...noodles
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When Hudson bites me and you put him in his cage. Dad: When he fixes things for me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Spiderman, I mean Cat Woman. Dad: He would be Batman
17. What do you and your mom do together? We usually, sometimes, we watch movies sometimes and today you went outside with me so Hudson wouldn’t escape from his leashes. Dad:
18. How are you and your mom the same? Because, How are we?  Same skin. Dad: Maybe same skin.
19. How are you and your mom different? We don’t have the same eyes or hair. Dad: Not same hair and not same clothes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? That my heart beeps. Dad: That his heart beeps.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he does things for her. Dad: You sometimes do his laundry. 
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? Burger Bar. Dad: His mom’s house.       


Chandler’s Turn                                                                                                                                          

What is something mom always says to you? When I want to draw then you say yes. Dad: When I want to do something then he says no.
2. What makes mom happy?For cleaning up our room. Dad: Cleaning up our room
3. What makes mom sad? Dad saying something you don’t like Dad:   Mom saying that he doesn’t like
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Doing funny faces Dad:  Funny Faces
5. What was your mom like as a child? Uhh. I don’t know Dad:  I don’t know.
6. How old is your mom? I don’t know Dad:  I don’t know.
7. How tall is your mom?Real Tall.  NOt all the way up to the ceiling.  Dad: tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me. Dad: Play with mom.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Cry. Dad: Stay happy.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Uhhh...I don’t know. Dad: I don’t know.
11. What is your mom really good at?  Air hockey, nope, you can’t do air hockey.  Guess what your good at?  Golf. Dad: Playing Air hockey
12. What is your mom not very good at?AIr hockey. Dad: Air hockey
13. What does your mom do for her job? Um, didn’t Spencer tell you all this stuff already.  He is better than me.     And then he ran away to play...

I don’t know why they both said I was good at golf.  I DO NOT golf.  Mini golf, sometimes, but I am definitely not good at it.  They sure are silly boys.  Anyone that knows me knows they are right about the crying thing.  Although, it has gotten a bit worse with pregnancy:)

1 comments:

Kylee said...

I was also wondering when you took up golf. I love to hear what they think about things. Cute, cute kids.