Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Opinions, Please.

For as long as I can remember I have been obsessed with names.  I bought my first baby name book when I was 13 and spent many hours reading it, underlining it, etc.  As you know, I am now pregnant with baby #3.  If we have a girl the name is set.  If we have a boy, we aren't quite sure what to name him.  With Spencer we were set on a name, until we saw him and then decided that we needed something different. It took us 3 days to finally end up with Spencer.  With Chandler it was a lot easier to choose a name and stick with it.  He was always going to be Chandler.  So, now we have a list of names that we are tossing around for boys and I want to know what people think.  We will ultimately choose a name that we like, not caring about other's opinions, but I just want to know what they are.  Our girl name is not on anyone's favorite list, but we don't care.  As long as we've been together our future girl has been Ellarie Maryn.  We will call her Ellie.


The list:
Oliver (this has been #1 on the list since the day Chandler was 
born and we talked about the possibility of having another baby.  Now we are not so sure.  Hopefully our difficulty with names now means we are having a girl. ha ha.)
Tucker
Ledger
Porter

Like I said, we will ultimately go with our gut and name the baby whatever we want, but I am curious as to what these names do for others.

Thanks.
Baby's first photo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am set on Ledger. Don't know what the debate is. :) brandon

Kellie said...

I think any of those names are really cute. My favorites are Oliver and Porter. With every baby I always have a time after the baby is a few months old and has already been blessed that I panic and think that we named the baby the wrong thing. It's always seemed to work out though.

Andie said...

I am totally for Oliver (little Oli) or Ledger.

Kylee said...

Don't stress about the boy names. She's a girl.

Andie said...

I tagged you! Check my blog for details! Yeah, its totally a girl! Little Ellie!

Darcie said...

I like Ledger! I've never heard of that as a first name and I LOVE it!
Probably cause it's kinda like Bridger......LOL