Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lagoon










We went to Lagoon with Jon, Andrea, and Aiden for Harmons Lagoon Day. It was such a good time. I was worried about Chandler not liking any of the rides (He is kind of a scardey cat). I was really happy to find that he LOVED them all. After every ride he would say "I want to do it again" He surprised us all. I surprised myself by going on the Sky Coaster. I don't know what came over me. I am so terrified of heights, that even standing at the top of stairs makes me nervous. I am so glad that I did it. I want to do it again! All of us adults are planning a trip back so we can go on the "big kid rides". It is really fun to watch the kids on their rides, but I do miss the fun of actually being able to ride the rides. i hope we can make it back down there this summer.

0 comments: