Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cutest puppy EVER!

We love Hudson Edward O'Malley Young. He fits right in to our family. He is such a sweet little guy. He really couldn't have come at a better time in our lives. He loves to cuddle. He won't go to sleep at night unless he is cuddling with something or someone. That works out great for us because we all love to cuddle,too.
He loves to sleep under my bed. He also has a habit of climbing inside of the box springs. Silly boy.


He really enjoyed watching the fireworks with the boys.




5 comments:

Andie said...

He is so freakin cute!!! How do you ever get anything done? I would just hold him and look at him all day!

nicole said...

Oh.....He is soooo adorable!! I want to snuggle with him:) What fun!

Kylee said...

I cannot believe how much that little fellow has grown! Gad, he's cute!

Martha said...

He's so cute!

Linsay and Jake said...

Oh my heck! I LOVE HIM! I love his wrinkly, saggy face! I want to squeeze him!