Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a good boy.

Brandon surprised me with a night at the Anniversary Inn in Logan. We were there last year for our 5th anniversary, so it was fun to go back there for our 6th. We went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday, walked around the Cache Valley Mall, and then retired to our room. It was a nice time. My only complaint is that it wasn't long enough. I wish I could have a week alone with him. He is my best friend and I just want to be with him at all times. At home we are so busy running here and there, dealing with work, the apartments, kids, families, and friends. It is nice to be able to get away and just be together.

Thanks for the good time, Dollface. You are the greatest!

1 comments:

nicole said...

It is ALWAYS so nice to get away! I'm so glad he did that for you. Hey, good Luck on your 5k!!!