Saturday, May 3, 2008

I Love Brandon.

Our first date.
Our wedding day.
Today is our 6 year anniversary. Brandon is away at a 48 hour film festival. I miss him like crazy. I started missing him before he even left.

I love Brandon. I hope he knows that. Here are 6 things I love about him:

1. He knows I am crazy and still loves me.
2. He is the best Daddy.
3. He is a hard worker.
4. He is very passionate. He gives his all to everything he does.
5. He is my best friend.
6. He treats his Mom with love and respect.
and 1 more for the year we dated-
7. He is so stinkin' cute!

I love you, Baby. Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to see you!

1 comments:

Kylee said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Brandon, you'd better make it up to Kath for ditching her. I love that you have a picture from your first date.