Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Chandler!

We had a family dinner at Red Robin, after much persuasion from Brandon. He chose McDonald's, but Brandon did not want it so he convinced him to eat at Red Robin. We had family over for cake and ice cream the night before his birthday. He got a lot of really cool toys. He was pretty happy about it. I think we were able to find the most masculine Dora toys out there. He loves Dora, but we tend to shy away from the merchandise because it is so girly. We were able to find a balance, though. For every Dora toy he got he got some sort of sports gear. It amazes me the difference between my two boys. Spencer is all about Batman, Superman, Spiderman, etc. Chandler likes Dora, Blues Clues, and sports. I am so lucky to have such fun boys.




My big boy. I can't believe that my baby is 3!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hey!! It is so good to hear from you!! I would love it if you join my book club...the more the merrier!! I need your email so I can send you the book information each month. So how are things going? Do you still live out in the roy area? Still in the 12th ward? It is crazy how paths cross in the crzy blogging world huh?! If it is ok with you, can I add you to my blog so we can keep in touch? Hope to hear from you again soon!
Erin Ulm

Kylee said...

You sure as heck better make him a football cake for his next birthday!