Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Village





On Saturday we went to see the Christmas Village in Ogden. It was a lot of fun. This is one of my favorite Christmas Tradtions. I have so many memories of my family going there when I was younger. I hope my kids have the same good memories of Chrismas as we continue old traditions and make new ones.


After Brandon decided to take us out for dessert. We were right by Dee's, so that is where we decided to go. BIG mistake. We had the grossest brownie. None of us took more than 2 bites. We were all pretty disappointed. Brandon loves brownies, so to make up for it I made some the next day. He said they were the best brownies he had ever eaten. I think the memory of the nasty brownies from the night before was still pretty vivid.

1 comments:

Kylee said...

Zach and I went to Dee's one time. I think that is enough for anyone to learn their lesson. That is the sickest place ever! The lights looked fun though. How long did Brandon stare at "The Nightmare Before Christmas" one?