Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spencer's first day of school.

Spencer started Kindergarten this year.  The school he started at is full day Kindergarten.  Our move put us in the boundaries of a school that is only half day Kindergarten.  We haven't switched him, yet.  He is really quite upset about not eating lunch at school.  We need to get him changed over, but I just haven't found the time or energy to do it.  I sure am hoping that the 2nd trimester of pregnancy brings back my energy.  

Spencer is loving school.  He loves to tell me all about it when he gets out.  He has made new friends and the girls all chase him.  I can't believe my little guy is in school.  Where did the time go?






I am soo behind on posting.  Between the time spent packing and unpacking and being so tired from pregnancy, not to mention the fact that I can't find anything yet, I have fallen a bit behind.  Anyway, better late than never, Right?


1 comments:

Kylee said...

Definitely better late than never. You know I've been waiting.

I can see why the girls would chase him. They don't get much cuter than Spencer.