Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our new HOME!

We have bought a house, a HOME! We have all of our stuff in the new house, we just need to unpack and find a place for everything. We are still waiting for the apartments to find a replacement for us, so Brandon is still messing with that whole bit. What a nightmare. I can't wait until we are completely done. It will be so nice to just live our own lives. I don't know how we did it for so long. That was the worst year and a half of my entire life. I want to totally forget about it. It was a learning experience, and it helped us get into a nice home, but it sure was miserable. I am laying in my new house right now and feel so free.

And the room that will be the baby's already has pink curtains.  Sign? I think so. :)


p.s. Thanks to Jed for stopping by to help us move in.  That was so nice!

3 comments:

The Huffies said...

Kathie! I found your blog from Kori's and had to take a peek...what a cute family you have and I'm so glad you're getting a house! I hope I can buy you some pink soon...keep us posted and congratulations! It was good to see you...if only on your blog! Love, Carol

Kedrick & Kori said...

Kathie and Brandon,
Congrats on all of these wonderful and exciting things happening in your family. A new house, a baby coming in April (might I add--a great month for a baby...how does the 16th sound, great people are born on that day :) I love your blog, it is so cute. Hope to see you soon. Where did you buy a house? And how are you feeling?

Kylee said...

Thanks for the tour. I love it and am SO happy for you to be out of the apartments!