Friday, March 14, 2008

SERIOUSLY!?!?

So, I was messing around on the web and found this website: tamponcrafts.com

Seriously? Who comes up with this? I am so baffled. I also found a website concerning reusable tampons that you crochet yourself. I don't think I'll ever be able to get on that train. Oh the wonderful, wacky, worldwide web What better way to say 'I Love You' than with tampon flowers. I knew that there was something missing from my Christmas decorations.
What a cool weapon. Although, when I am pmsing I wish I had a real gun at times.
And why be bothered with regular white tampons when you can make your own colorful ones!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Now we won't have to struggle with finding something to do the next time we hang out!

Bonnie the Boss said...

That is wrong on so many levels!! EEk
Bonnie