Wednesday, March 12, 2008

California

Brandon and I went to California last week. It was a bit of a whirlwind trip, but was really fun! I can't wait until we can get away together again. It was so nice to be able to walk and hold his hand. We did Disneyland and California Adventure. I hadn't been there for 15 years and it had been 10 for Brandon. There was a lot of stuff that had changed, but it was still magical. We also took a quick walk down the Hollywood Star sidewalk. We ate at Mel's Drive In from the movie 'American Graffiti'. The boys stayed with my Mom and Dad. When we came home they didn't want to leave. I am so grateful for my Parents for taking the boys. It was a wonderful time.


Hair-do courtesy of Splash Mountain!
Brandon loves Johnny Depp because he is in most of Tim Burton's films. He had to get a picture of this star because Tim Burton was there when they dedicated it to him. He tried to soak up the remaining Tim Burton ora that was in the air.
I love Regis! I seriously have had the biggest crush on him for such a long time.

1 comments:

Kylee said...

I totally forgot you guys were going there. It looks like you had a good time! Did you curl your toes over Regis's star?