Sunday, January 27, 2008

Boy Crazy!


The other day I overheard these two talking to each other. Spencer hugged Chandler and said "Best Friends and Brothers Forever." Boy, did my heart melt. They really are the best of friends. Spencer has been super attached to his teddy bear "Ross". I asked him why he liked to take him everywhere lately and he said "Sometimes I feel like I need a hug and Chandler is not always there." What sweet boys. I love them both so much more than I could have ever imagined.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Your boys are too cute! For this exact reason is why I am so excited to have 2 boys!! I could only hope that they will be best buds like these 2! Cute post :)

Linsay and Jake said...

Kathie, I'm so glad you found my blog! Your boys are so dang cute! Looks like they're best friends, I love it!

nicole said...

That is a really cute picture! It is so hard to take cute pictures of my girls. I love it! Hey, that is so awesome you are running a 5k. Where is it? I am going to attempt the wasatch back rely in June with Rob Hoggan. I'm really nervous.

nicole said...

HI KATHIE, I don't have your email but you may get a forward from your mom anyway. The girls day will be March 8th at 9:00 am. We all want to go to Park City again. I hope you can come, I can't wait!!

The Nielsen Family said...

Hey Kathie,

This is Amber Nielsen, Matt's wife. We too have a blog. I found your's through Nicole's. It is fun to see your boys. They are so grown up, crazy how time flies!! I hope you don't mind if I peek at your blog here and there to keep caught up.