Friday, June 12, 2009

Brandon's Birthday

















Brandon hates his birthday. He has for as long as he can remember.  I hate that.  I love my birthday.  I have tried every year to make it special for him.  I think I am making some progress, but he won't admit it.  This year I made him a gift of pictures of the boys.  I am posting the final product as well as some of the pictures I took trying to get the right one.  Surprisingly, Oliver was easier to get a good smile than the other two.  

4 comments:

Hill said...

That is such a wonderful idea!!!!

nicole said...

That is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love it:)

Kedrick & Kori said...

Kathie,
Oh my goodness. Oliver is absolutely adorable. How sweet. Does he look a lot different than your boys did? How is three going for you??? Hope all is well! -kori

The 4 Hoggans said...

Oliver looks like a happy baby. You must be doing a good job. I can't wait to see him for real.