Saturday, November 17, 2007

Spencer's Birthday


I cannot believe that Spencer is 5!  Brandon and I spent the entire day just scratching our heads.  Where did the time go?  
On Sunday we had the family over for cake and ice cream.  My house was full with 5 boys under the age of 6.  Every time we have a family get together I realize we are in need of a little pink.   
On Monday we went to dinner at Chili's.  Spencer had been talking about baby back ribs for the longest time.  I am not even sure if he had ever eaten them before, but he does watch t.v. and see the commercials.  He loved them.



They brought out his birthday dessert with four spoons.  He looked at them and asked "Why did they bring four spoons?"  I told him that they brought them out in case he wanted to share.  He thought about that for a minute and said "Well, I don't".  Eventually he decided it was too big and decided to share.  




0 comments: